Subscribe to TESOL Blog
TESOL English Language Bulletin
- English literacy for multilingual learners: Voices from the field 30 May 2023
- Using station rotation in PD for supporting English language learners 30 May 2023
- Submit a Proposal to Present at the TESOL 2024 International Convention! 30 May 2023
- 5 Collaborative Teaching Practices for Teacher Learning 30 May 2023
- Call for TESOL Press Contributors! 30 May 2023
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Nicolas Parés
Name: Nicolas Parés
Bio: Nicolas Parés is currently an adjunct instructor in a TESL program, the 2022 outgoing CoTESOL president, and 2022 Research Professional Council member. He teaches courses in applied linguistics, adult learning, and Instructional methods to adult learners. His research interests cover social justice, OER, a pedagogy of care, and learner-centered approaches to ELA learning and teacher education.
Nicolas Parés's Posts
- February 21, 2022: Teacher Agency, Societal Change, and Professionalism in TESOL