Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- 4 best languages to learn at uni 6 December 2022
- New program will pay for Indiana teachers to earn license to teach English language learners 6 December 2022
- ALIS Webinar: Language Use in the Classroom: Balancing Target Language Exposure With the Need for Other Languages 6 December 2022
- A Flipped Classroom Model to Improve Students' Online EFL Learning 6 December 2022
- Become a Teacher Leader in Your School 6 December 2022
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Nathan Thomas
Name: Nathan Thomas
Bio: Nathan Thomas is a postgraduate researcher at the UCL Institute of Education. He is mainly interested in learning strategies, self-/other-regulation, and English medium instruction. His work has been published in leading academic journals such as Applied Linguistics, Applied Linguistics Review, ELT Journal, Language Teaching, System, and TESOL Quarterly. Prior to moving to the United Kingdom, he taught in China and Thailand for more than 10 years and considers this practical experience crucial for guiding his scholarly work.
Nathan Thomas's Posts
- March 25, 2020: The Power of Stories, Part 1: Researchers as Storytellers