Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- 4 Harmful Myths About Linguistically Minoritized Students 30 January 2023
- What's the right mindset for teaching English learners? A teacher explains 30 January 2023
- NNEST-IS Webinar: Emerging NNEST Leaders: Where do we begin? 30 January 2023
- Advocates urge lawmakers to pass bill supporting families of English learning students 30 January 2023
- Call for Authors for New TESOL Press Product Series 30 January 2023
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Sandra Rogers
Name: Sandra Rogers
Bio: Mrs. Rogers has a master's in TESOL, as well as the TESOL certificate in the Principles and Practices of Online Teaching. Currently, she's enrolled in a doctorate program for instructional design. She has a K-12 bilingual (Spanish) teaching certificate from California. Her areas of expertise are in bilingual education, culture, language acquisition and development (BCLAD), reading, quality assurance, and technology. She's active in the CALL-IS of TESOL and volunteers to provide free professional development for the Electronic Village Online (EVO). Mrs. Rogers spends her days scoring the TOEFL and TOEIC online for ETS. Additionally, Sandra founded a nonprofit charity to help job seekers find employment utilizing social media as a career tool. Find her on twitter @teacherrogers to learn about tips on integrating technology into the classroom.
Sandra Rogers's Posts
- September 19, 2011: Electronic Village Online is for Newbies and Techies Alike
- July 28, 2011: How to Use Paper.li to Enhance Your PLN
- March 31, 2011: Did you find a job at the TESOL Marketplace?
- March 19, 2011: Japanese ESL Teacher Who Experienced Earthquake Determined to Attend TESOL 2011
- March 17, 2011: EVO Provides Free Professional Development Annually
- March 14, 2011: Not coming to TESOL? Listen to the Webcasts!
- March 9, 2011: Great Job Opportunities at TESOL: Volunteer for the Peace Corps
- March 3, 2011: Great Job Opportunities at TESOL Marketplace: Part 1